About the founder, Chris Post.
First exposed to photography in the early 1980’s, I have always enjoyed capturing images of places I have been and places I want to remember and tell others about. It seems that the camera was always with me no matter where I went. On trips around the state or around the country, photographs documented my travels and memories.
The pinnacle of my personal photography was between 2001 and 2005 where I had the unique opportunity to work and live in Antarctica. The amazing scenery and experiences there could only be told to others through photography. With the availability of email and internet I was able to share my adventure through digital images. Some of these images you will find in the Antarctica gallery.
In 2012 I was awarded a First Place award in News Photography from the New Jersey Press Association and a Second Place award in News Photography from the Pennsylvania Press Association.
My work has been published in local news papers like the Express-Times and national publications including the New York Times and the USA Today. Chris is a contract freelance photographer with Lehighvalleylive.com / The Express-Times, Associated Press, NBC News, WFMZ-TV, WTXF Fox 29, WPVI 6ABC, New York Daily News, Reuters and the Allentown Morning Call.
Chris has covered the following national and international news stories.
- Allentown, Pa. – Gas Explosion levels city block and killing 5 – Feb. 2011
- Pocono Mountains, Pa. – Manhunt for fugitive cop killer Eric Frein. – Sept. & Oct. 2014
- Baltimore, Md. – Baltimore Uprising & Riots – April & May 2015
- Philadelphia, Pa. – Amtrak train derailment kills 8 people. – 5/12/2015
- Malone, Ny. – Danamora prison break manhunt – June 2015
- Philadelphia, Pa. – Papal visit and World Meeting of Families. – August 2015
- Bethlehem, Pa. – Lehigh University rowing crew bus crash leaves one dead. – 10/28/2015
- Muncy, Pa. – Runaway military blimp / aerostat from Aberdeen Proving Grounds crashes. – 10/28/2015
As a contract journalist I come fully equipped with multiple pro level Canon broadcast grade video cameras that have SDI output. With the SDI output I can connect to your video distribution systems and or into a transmitter like a LiveU or Dejaro. I also have portable led lights and the associated hardware to make all this work. I also have pro level still photo capability. I can ingest, rough cut, edit and transmit video clips remotely to you while on the move with FTP from my laptop. I have a knack for tracking people down, getting the interviews and filing my video under a nearly impossible deadline. I am also familiar with broadcast communications and can operate a microwave, satellite live truck.